PlzDeleteThisAccountPlzDeleteThisAccount

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Castlevania Conference Castlevania Conference

Pretty funny:)

Castlevania was one of the first Video game series I got hooked on. Thats pretty fucking funny:P Dracula should have not been so fucking stubborn and just drank cow blood or something. Anyways good movie! game ya a 3!

Drug-SeX responds:

Well Dracula's a bitch so he can't lol thanx bye

Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank

Ahh its ok.

Its ok I don't like picture shows though. It was funny how you did it. I liked the sound in the movie. Good job.

I should have more points than you.

DingleberryClock responds:

But you don't have more points than me! SO HAH! Wow .. you gave my movie a somewhat decent score .. maybe I should quit giving Neat Stick Movie a 0 everyday ..................

I Like Chinese I Like Chinese

Pretty funny

I loved the old monty python tune. It had pretty decent animation and was funny. This movies pretty cool. Keep it up Narcissus.

Change Change

Makes you think...

I really liked the kind of artwork used and the whole message behind it. I liked the kind of people moving around but were all faceless. I also liked how each scene moved to the next with the old man to the grave. I really liked the message to go out and change stuff while you still can and make a difference. Really cool. I also liked the 3d animation and the leaves falling. A really good movie. Worthy of the top 50.

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

BEST STICK MOVIE EVER!

This has to be some of the smoothest animation on a stick movie I have ever seen! I liked the part of insanity and the popping eyes and the crazy bat guy. Very neat well drawn and cool movie. Over all the sound drawings color animation and humor were all great! I gave this movie A 4.

On the Job Whassup! On the Job Whassup!

new way to look at the wassup thing.

Pretty cool how you used several picture to make the people form words. I did like the sound too it was nice and it fit the characters mouths well. It adds a new twist to the one of the oldest things. I didn't like though how it was just small pictures I wished they were full screen. but it has its own benifits done that way. Good parody

Gramma's Surprise Gramma's Surprise

pretty good:)!

This was a pretty cool movie. I really like the buttons and the loading window. The animation was clean and nicely done. I also liked how the sound was clear and didn't slur like you were to close to the microphone. The idea of a perverted grandma and those guys having holes in there dicks is pretty funny. I also liked the mild twist at the end and the reading rainbow sound. Good stuff! keep it up!

Duck JOB Duck JOB

Put a little more effore into the sound part.

You just ran the same clip over and over while running that sound. The sound was funny but duckman didn't even more his arm or anything. This was stupid and no effort put into it.

The Brick The Brick

hehehhe

This was cool.

Got boring for a little bit though.

great movie though

Happy The Cat Happy The Cat

Lucky I didn't give an X

THis movie had nice graphics and sound BUT I HATED IT! Thats horrible what happened to the cat in the movie I found it very offensive. I did give it a 2 because of the graphics and sound and because I believe in freedom of speach. I should have giving it a 0 for the lack of plot and just the shit hole idea of it.

You suck