PlzDeleteThisAccountPlzDeleteThisAccount

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Beat Penny Bain's Fat Ass Beat Penny Bain's Fat Ass

Ok

Pretty neat with shooting that bitch. Its just like one of those losers to sit around and think that websites and music are the cause of the worlds problems when its fellow students or parents themselves. Anyways pretty neat and I liked punching her damn face out. Anyways good movie. yeah.

Dead Baby Dressup! Dead Baby Dressup!

Really glad its not real

Its really great on graphics. I love that etchy rough kind of animation. I loved all the parts especially the horns and the hand and the giant penis. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH really great movie, game or whatever. But I don't see why anyone would want to see a dead kid. I'm not the one to get offended. I mean but. if I had a dead baby brother I wouldn't get offended by this. And if it was a real pic I wouldn't get offended cause of my brother I would get offended of the gall to put up a dead baby. Somebody's creation of life dead. And to desecrate it with penisis. Oh well
GREAT GAME MAN!

Fart On Riggers Fart On Riggers

Even though I don't like fart stuff...

This is pretty cool! I love the ass for a cursor. Even though I wish you could fart on more stuff like a fart firing range. And I like that if you keep clicking on him he dies.

This was pretty good and the graphics weren't to bad. I liked most of the movie I just wish there was more stuff with it. Keep making new creative stuff like this.

Hacker War[ez] - Game v1 Hacker War[ez] - Game v1

Wish the buttons weren't so hard to push.

I liked the interactivity but I hated how hard the buttons were to push. I also hated some of the drawings of the people. It was a fun and funny game though. I did like how you could kill that asshole and break his dvd drive.

Pretty creative and I liked it even though there was a lot of stuff missing.

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

ALMOST PERFECT!

This was a great game. It was nice to see all of those old time videogame characters doing something. I loved the different choices and different kinds of attacks. I spent about 5 tries looking at all of the attacks availible.

Very neat, very cool, and goofy at the same time. I gave this a 5!(four and a half thus I gave it a 9 overall. I have never ever givin a full 5 because some elements lacked.

Majick Trick Majick Trick

Simple

This is a neat card trick. My first 2 times through it confused me on how it worked. But after that I realized none of the cards were even in the selection. All the cards look the same in face but not in color and suit so it confuses you.

Pretty clever. Has nice graphics too so I gave it a 3.

Moxy's API Moxy's API

I FOUND ONE OF THE EASTER EGGS!

One of the easter eggs is clicking moxy's boobs

and the other one in the next seen with the blue haired chick if you click her boobs she says stuff

kinda the same thing on both

don't know if I should consider it one or two

oh well

Kill Eminem Kill Eminem

I like eminem but this is ok

This is an ok game even though it involves shooting eminem even though I like him

I am cool with that and all.

it has nice shooting but I wished for more graphics when you made a contacting his with the bullet

aslso I wish there was like an eminem boss at the end or something

hahahahaha
this is ok
so I gave it a 3

Shit on the PPG Shit on the PPG

funny as shit

This was pretty stupid and dumb

but the thought of it was pretty neat

Its bad thought that it was so short and nothing more too it

it was too short

it was good though so I gave it a 3

JailBreak JailBreak

Cool

I always loved these split path ones.

Though I thought there should be more ways like in escape from work

like you can get out over the fence or out through a car

it was pretty well done and funny especially when getting puffed up the ass.

ahhahahahaha

there was nice violence and I liked the game pretty much over all.