PlzDeleteThisAccountPlzDeleteThisAccount

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Castlevania Conference Castlevania Conference

Pretty funny:)

Castlevania was one of the first Video game series I got hooked on. Thats pretty fucking funny:P Dracula should have not been so fucking stubborn and just drank cow blood or something. Anyways good movie! game ya a 3!

Drug-SeX responds:

Well Dracula's a bitch so he can't lol thanx bye

Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank

Ahh its ok.

Its ok I don't like picture shows though. It was funny how you did it. I liked the sound in the movie. Good job.

I should have more points than you.

DingleberryClock responds:

But you don't have more points than me! SO HAH! Wow .. you gave my movie a somewhat decent score .. maybe I should quit giving Neat Stick Movie a 0 everyday ..................

I Like Chinese I Like Chinese

Pretty funny

I loved the old monty python tune. It had pretty decent animation and was funny. This movies pretty cool. Keep it up Narcissus.

Beat Penny Bain's Fat Ass Beat Penny Bain's Fat Ass

Ok

Pretty neat with shooting that bitch. Its just like one of those losers to sit around and think that websites and music are the cause of the worlds problems when its fellow students or parents themselves. Anyways pretty neat and I liked punching her damn face out. Anyways good movie. yeah.

Dead Baby Dressup! Dead Baby Dressup!

Really glad its not real

Its really great on graphics. I love that etchy rough kind of animation. I loved all the parts especially the horns and the hand and the giant penis. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH really great movie, game or whatever. But I don't see why anyone would want to see a dead kid. I'm not the one to get offended. I mean but. if I had a dead baby brother I wouldn't get offended by this. And if it was a real pic I wouldn't get offended cause of my brother I would get offended of the gall to put up a dead baby. Somebody's creation of life dead. And to desecrate it with penisis. Oh well
GREAT GAME MAN!

Fart On Riggers Fart On Riggers

Even though I don't like fart stuff...

This is pretty cool! I love the ass for a cursor. Even though I wish you could fart on more stuff like a fart firing range. And I like that if you keep clicking on him he dies.

This was pretty good and the graphics weren't to bad. I liked most of the movie I just wish there was more stuff with it. Keep making new creative stuff like this.